- Written by Vlad
Facebook Organic Reach Decreasing (SOLUTION)
Have you noticed that Facebook organic reach has decreased by a LOT in 2018? You’re not alone, it’s affecting everyone that’s doing organic marketing on Facebook.
What if I told you that there is a very unique solution to Facebook organic reach decreasing?
First of all, it really is a BIG problem for many entrepreneurs and marketers and it’ll only get worse in 2019, 2020, and so forth.
If your business depends on organic marketing on Facebook (and for some reason you don’t do paid advertisements), then what I’m about to explain to you can be a lifesaver for you.
You have 2 choices:
1. Find a new platform to use (which might not be possible because all major social media platforms’ organic reach is decreasing).
2. ADAPT to the changes and do exactly what I’m gonna recommend you do right now.
I recommend the second option.
There is a solution, you just need to get creative and start thinking like a true entrepreneur and marketer.
Focus on these two things: Relatability and Fun.
Make your posts relatable and fun for your friends and followers. That’s what will allow you to continue marketing for FREE on Facebook as well as other social media platforms.
Doing so, you will:
1. Get a lot of organic reach regardless of the algorithm changes (I explain why in the video below).
2. Build a loyal community that will admire you.
3. Come off as a friend instead of an annoying salesperson/ marketer.
Watch the Vlog below to learn more about the solution to Facebook Organic Reach Decreasing as well as about the future of organic marketing.
Master internet marketing by following the ‘Success Challenge’ training program, click here to learn more.
Master online traffic generation from the online “traffic king”- Vick Strizheus, click here to learn more.